This course builds upon the Experienced-Beginner course to help you transition into the Intermediate level. In order to be in this level you are already able to perform a basic service motion, groundstrokes and volleys, as well as basic footwork skills. Players are able to rally consistently 10 balls in a row, specially from the forehand side with moderate speed and topspin. In addition, players at this level are becoming more comfortable at the net playing volleys and overheads. You will be introduced to new spins and work on rally consistency from different areas of the court (receiving high, short or wide balls) direction, overall technique, and court positioning.
- Membership of SportClub Houten
- Average playing experience of players in this class: 3 to 5 years
- Average amount of time taking lessons (with a coach) for players in this class: 2- 4 years
- *Optional* Dutch Player Rating: 8.5 – 9.0
- If you are unsure of your level or have any other questions about the requirements please send us an email.